Wednesday, April 15, 2009

See Time Trials

Hello Again,
As you can see to the right, (look over there now) I have started to track my times for the 5k. I am a person that needs to see progress, the better the time the more motivated I am to get back out there the next day. I know they are not very fast now but track my progress, they will hopefully get better every day that I run. As you can see I have already posted my time for today April 15th. I was up early and finished my run by 6am. If I could only be motivated like that every day. See you soon!


Thanks John

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're up so early! Good job (says Kevin). Too cold to swim (says Sophia). Go Uncle Johnny go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello fellow Champion John! You're very inspirational - getting up so early! Maybe I'll 'run' into you around Lake Banook one of these days. And be proud - from one non-runner to another, your times are considerably better than mine! :-) Good luck with the training.

    ReplyDelete